OHSAS 18001:2017 Lead Auditor Course at Tbilisi, Georgia
Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course
OHSAS Auditor / Lead Auditor Training
NABET Approved & RABQSA Recognized
Summary of Course Features:
- Uses “Accelerated Learning Approach” to optimize learning cycle: Pre-course Quiz, Animated Visuals, practical industrial examples, quizzes & sample outputs, live audits /simulated audit & practical workshops
- Comprehensive Course Notes & industrial examples
- Award NABET Certificate of Successful Completion as meeting the requirements for Registration toOHSAS Lead Auditor Grade
Who Should Attend:
- Management Representatives
- Internal Auditors
- Process Owners, Sub-Owners who are directly involved in managing their business activities in Manufacturing, Processing and Service industries.
- Potential OHSAS 18001:2007 Auditors
- To understand the requirements of Occupational Health and Safety management System based on OHSAS 18001:2007 standards.
- To understand the OH & S related Legal requirements.
- To develop & implement OH & S Management System.
- To carry out Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment.
- To evolve operational control procedures and emergency preparedness & response plan.
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of auditors and Audit Team Leaders.
- Plan, prepare and conduct an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Look for conformance, Report the audit findings, including writing non-conformity report
- Undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective action
Pre - requisite to attend this course:
- It is recommended that the Delegates attending this course shall have adequate knowledge of OHSAS 18001:2007 Standards and some prior knowledge of OHSAS auditing.
- It is also conveyed that no prior knowledge as above may lead to unsuccessful completion of this course and the gaps in this knowledge may not be covered during this course
- Introduction of Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Purpose and Scope of an OH & S Management System.
- Introduction to OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements
- Identification of Hazard and Risk assessment.
- Safety & Health related legislation, Legal and other requirements.
- Describe the certification/registration and accreditation processes, types of audits (1st, 2nd and 3rd party)
- Discuss various Audit Methodology, Questioning Techniques, Roles and Responsibility of Auditor to collect and analyze evidence, exercise objectivity and make decisions on the significance of findings made in accordance to relevant audit criteria.
How to Register?
Please register on on our website (under training courses). After registration we will send you form to fill up and invoice to pay the registration fees.
Confirmation will be sent you as soon as we receive your filled registration form and Registration Fees. Payment to be made in favor of Safety Academia.
Training will be provided by Safety Academia and IRQS – A Division of IRCLASS SYSTEMS & SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED